- Remove cobwebs from laundry room and basement (e.g. with a dirty mop)
- Collect dirty mop heads and wash them with bleach. Do this first. (leave clean mop heads in bucket)
- Collect dirty rags/towels from all five bathrooms, the kitchen, and the bin in the dining room.
Every other week, also collect and wash the bath mats
Wash the towels and rags after the mop heads to remove any residual bleach from the washer (don’t add bleach for these).
Replace the bathroom and kitchen hand towels with clean ones from the clean towel bin.
After washing, fold the clean towels/rags and put them in the clean bin.
- Tidy up laundry room
- Throw out empty detergent containers
- Wipe up spills, wipe down table, wipe dust off of both machines
- Take out the trash
- Sweep floor (and mop every other week)
- Check the rest of the basement (esp food shelves), tidy up and sweep where needed.
- Make the basement beautiful