- Remove items from fridges
- Clean off all surfaces in fridges and freezers (including periodically taking the glass shelves out of their plastic supports to clean the edges)
- Reorganize vegetables, placing the ones about to go bad at the top
- Replace items in freezers
- Check the leftover tupperwares for any food going bad, empty and clean them
- Clean and organize space on top of the fridges
- Be sure to make a note of what has been thrown out on the produce fridge dry erase board, this will keep the house shoppers informed about what needs to be purchased.